New Home



Because I am now finally a college grad, i thought i'd start a blogspot, since my life seems more exciting now. I don't want to take the credit of having the idea of using this site, i got it from my brother and sister-in-law. Since they are so far away from everybody it's their way of letting family and friends know what they're doing. Now that i am far away from home, i thought it would be a good idea too.
Once finals were over 2nd week in may, i was quite busy. There was graduation, pack everything i own, say bye to friends/family, then move to my new home Tucson, AZ. My parents, uncle and I, left on May22, and arrived in Tucson on the 23rd. It was about a 16hr drive. We stopped over in Abilene, TX then drove a long 12hrs the next. Once we arrived, i went by new job Bally Total Fitness to meet my new boss. The day after we arrived, my parents and I went apartment hunting. It was a long and tiresome ordeal. After 5hrs of looking we finally found a place. It's called Sunpointe Gardens apts, it has a really nice pool area, laundry facilties, pool house, and is a gated apartment (have a key open to open the small gates and remote gate opener to open the main big entrances). The prices in Tucson are more than Ada, but nothing too bad considering it is a really big city. You of course have everything from your dumps to your really expensive places. I tried to find place right close to my job, but didn't have any luck, but my new place is only about a 10-12 minute drive from work, well that's not factoring in rush hour though. Since i haven't started work yet, i dont' have a precise time on that yet.

2 Comments:
Yes, I'm glad both my children have blogspots. Maybe that way I'll hear from them.
I'm glad they are independent and eager to be on their own. Makes me a bit lonely, but that's life.
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home