Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I think is Yin Yang is half dog...u decide


Above 2 photos: I've been telling people I think Yin Yang has some inner dog in him. Just recently i've seen him panting like a dog after he's been sprinting around the house playing. I honestly didn't think cats pant, only dogs. It's so funny to watch him run around the house, then you will see and hear him panting. These are the best pics i could catch of him doing one of his many unusual panting moments.



Above 2 photos: Yin Yang's newest inner dog moment, i caught him drinking out of the toilet. He likes to watch the toilet water flush i've noticed too. I was able to get a photo of him looking at the camera for me after i caught him drinking from the toilet. What a cat this Yin Yang is, he's definitely one of kind!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is certainly unique! If he starts barking, you might make some $$ on him.

Mom

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home