Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Friday, October 13, 2006

Personal Training


My job is located in this really big shopping center area. Better Bodies is on the bottom floor floor of the shoppin area. The hardest thing about working here is how small it seems, especially when you have 6 o 7 trainers plus all the clients too. You can see how crammed it can get. The picture i took is literally the whole size of it, i'm just taking it from one end of the room. We have two bathrooms w/showers to the right of the picture, can't see it though. We have 5 cardio machines right by the right front door. Then we have a very small room in the back where we trainers come into work and keep all of our work/personal stuff. Like any fitness place our busies times are 5am-10, then picks up again after 4, once clients get off work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of where you live and work. Makes me feel closer to you.

Love You,

Mom

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us here in Oklahoma need a personal trainer, but I won't say who. Maybe I would do better at exercising if I had you to stand there and make me!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home