Home sweet home
I just realized that i haven't ever posted pictures of my home sweet home here in AZ. All i posted were pictures of it cluttered w/boxes. So far i've liked living here, but from what i hear it's not the best place to live, but not the worst, an in between place. But considering my situation, i didn't have much choice. I'm sure i'll miss it in it's own little way when i move. I plan on moving out when my lease is up at the end of November. Going to move closer to work; and to a nicer and bigger place.

Above: this is my "bragging wall." i love to look at this wall every now then, just to remind myself how hard i've worked and why i moved here in the first place. The far uppper frame is of the college degree (that my parents paid for, so THANXS mom and dad!!), 4 long years of not quitting. Then the frame below it is of my National ACSM Personal Training certification that i studied so hard for on my own my last semester of college.
Above: i know there's nothing unique about a closet, but i took this picture for my Aunt Patsy. She sent me the green thing that's hanging. Wanted to show her i do use it and like it. I use it to stick odds and ends of things i do use, but just can't go anywhere else. So thanxs auntie!!

Above: the bright red couch are compliments of mom and dad. they bought it for a little after i moved here. It's a very comfortable microfiber couch w/two recliners built in. If you look really close you tell that the right side of the couch is lower than the left, obviously that's the side i sit on the most. So to keep the couch from looking too unbalanced, i make sure to sit on the other side to make it look more even. As you tell i still have lots of more sitting to do on that left side.

1 Comments:
You always were such a "little housekeeper." I knew that it wouldn't take you long to get everything looking good in your apartment. I remember when you were much younger and would come stay with me. You'd clean and dust the house after I went to bed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home