"New "Home Sweet Home
I know it's been long time since i've posted, sorry about that. This past month or so as been pretty busy for me. Well, one reason for that was because i was moving to a new apartment. Was moving from the West side to the East. I've discovered that living in a place you really like really makes a difference, since it is the place you wanna go to when you're not working and wanna just relax. I LOVE my new place. I like it even better than my place back home. Besides it being so much roomier and nicer than my first place in Arizona, i love the location. I'm on a safer side of town, my closest friends i have here live on this side of town, and the best of all i'm just 4 minutes away from work. Rather than before i was 30min away from work. In a big city that makes a difference, and especially since i have wake up so early for my job. For those who know me, know i'm not a morning person, so any extra amount of sleep i can get i'm ALL for it. Since i have to be at work by 5:30, i wake up about 5:10/5:15, oh, it's absolute heaven living this close. Plus, i can go home any time i have a break .
i love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home