Hole #6
Well, i added to the other five holes i already got. Last weekend, i finally decided to get my nose pierced. I was kinda scared for the longest time, and finally got the guts too. I had one of my friends go w/me for moral support. But i ended up being scared for nothing, it wasn't too bad. I have felt way worse pain. It just felt like the hardest pinch you ever had, but only lasted for 3 seconds. Also, i cut my hair shorter too, wanted a new look!! Mom and dad, hope you think my nose piercing is cute, i know it didn't sound so good when i told you over the phone about it. So figured you should see it. But i have to say i think it looks cute on me!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home