After my many job ordeals since i've been here, i finally had my first holiday paid vacation. I was so excited. But like always, the 3 day weekend just flew by. I spent most of my weekend just staying up late, watching tv, cleaning, and hanging out w/friends. I went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3, it was the opening weekend for it. On Monday, i cooked a really nice lunch for me and my friend Wanjiru. She didn't have the day off, personal trainers usually don't get days off like i do. So we had a really nice homecooked lunch, hats off to myself Chef Katie!!

Above: on the menu for memorial day - we had chicken and vegetable (zucchini, red and green peppers, onions) whole wheat penne pasta in pesto sauce, garlic toast, and fresh pineapple for dessert. Mmmmm!! It was my first time ever making it, turned out really good, if i do say so myself.

Above: thanxs mom and dad, you don't know how much i've loved my dinning room table. I've had lots of fun dinner parties ever since i got it. Plus, i love sitting at it, there's only so much you can sit on a couch to eat. Plus, i finally found the perfect center piece for it, as you can tell from the pics. I bought these very realistic fake flowers (look real though, uh), then just added some rocks to the vase. It's what a lot interior stores have on displays, i always thought it was cute, and always wanted to do it. It looks so pretty on table, plus it matches my bright red couch too.
1 Comments:
It looks as if you are having a great time with your job and social activities. I'm not Mom or Dad, but I will say that your hair looks great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home