Texas A&M: College Station
This weekend, I had one of the best weekends. I went to go visit Ada. She is doing a master's at Texas A&M. I had planned on visiting her for sure sometime once i moved there, A&M is only about 3hrs from S.A. The drive there was nice. For my family members who love scenic drives, you would've enjoyed the drive. I took a major highway at first, then a state highway where i saw just miles of corn fields and oil rigs. Then just randomly you drive down a long strip of road that has nothing but big and beautiful pine trees lining both sides of the 4 lane highway. The pine trees shaded the road so nicely, it was like you were driving through a tunnel of pine trees. I meant to take picture of that, but was kinda of hard since i was the one driving. College Station is a nice city, i liked it better than Waco. The campus is HUGE. Way bigger than UT, OU, OSU, Baylor, UA, there was even a golf course one end of the campus. Ada and I had great time. Her sister Chi-Chi is staying w/her this summer. We just stayed up late talked and laughed. I met some of her friends, toured the city some. Me and Ada took turns cooking, she made me some African food, which i love. And i made her some Indian food, that she loves. So all in all, i had GREAT weekend. Beginning of August sometime, Ada is going to come visit me in S.A.
Above: I don't normally take pictures of pancakes, but was weird and gross so i had to. For breakfast I made pancakes and eggs. Well, Chi-Chi had a special request for her pancakes. Any guesses on what you think the special ingredient is?....onions..you heard me right. Chi-Chi doesn't like pancakes w/syrup, but onions she does. I had to set batter aside for her request. I didn't even try it, doesn't sound good to me or looked good to eat. Chi-Chi swears it's good though.
Below photos: Just some cute and funny photos of us

2 Comments:
What is an Aggie? Why, it's the opposite of a Longhorn of course. And that is not good. :) Tell Ada she's still welcome here.
I can imagine the ruckus you ladies made, up all night talking and laughing! Did the neighbors complain?
I'm glad you had a good time. See you soon but we will NOT stay up late.
I would have like to see you girls scurrying away after the car alarm went off. Too funny!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home