The Okie's visit TX
Sorry I'm a little late finally posting the pictures from when the family from OK came to visit . We had a good time . We did the famous tourist things you do here in San Antonio. Museums, site seeing, touring the Mexican market, experiencing authentic Mexican food, then of course the famous Alamo. Everyone got to experience the HOTT summer South Texas humid heat. Times like this I really miss my Arizona heat. Yes it was hot, but dry heat really IS better than this OK and TX humid heat. Only once you experience both, you really feel the difference. I'm so glad everyone got come visit me. I had a great time w/everyone!!
Above: Everyone that knows me, I LOVE my veggies. Had me a MMMMM good roasted corn w/some spicy seasoning on it.

3 Comments:
Thanks for having all your red neck relatives visit! You are a great hostess.
I'll see you soon.
Love you
A good time--breakfast around the pool at the motel, visitng, and sightseeing. I especialy enjoyed lunch at the Mexican market. It was good to see you, Katie.
Oops! Should have previewed. I see a word spelled incorrectly. Oh well....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home