

Above: My favorite is my bowl of red and silver ball ornaments. A cheap and easy way to decorate. Remember seeing it in a magazine a long time ago.

Last year I had taken all my Christmas decorations to work. Was excited this year to decorate my apt. Also, my first year having my tree with Ying Yang. Was a little scared I would come home with the tree on the ground. But he has been a very good boy. He does like to bat the ornaments; but once I scold him a little he gets away. He does love to sit and watch from behind the tree.
3 Comments:
Looks very festive. Don't take it down before I get a chance to see it the week after Christmas.
Yes, everything looks great. Looking forware to seeing you.
Oops! Spelled forward wrong!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home