Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

West Texas Trip


Above: On the way home, I thought it would fun to say I have picked cotton. KZ didn't want to pick it with me; so he was the camera man instead. He thought I was just silly for wanting to do that. I still have the cotton; never realized just how soft fresh cotton is.

Above: The main entrance to Texas Tech University

Above: KZ and I didn't have tickets to the Tx Tech vs OU game so we decided to just walk around the campus and by stadium as the game was going on.

Above: For miles and miles coming into Lubbock you see so many of this steel windmills. With West TX so flat makes since why they have them. I had only ever seen them outside of L.A., California.

Mid-Nov I was invited for an interview with Texas Tech in Lubbock, TX. I had KZ go with me so I would have to drive the whole 8hrs there and back by myself. Was a pretty boring road trip; nothing too exciting from S.A to Lubbock. Brrr...the weather was soo cold there. Just a bitter cold wind would freeze you. No trees or tall buildings to block the wind. The biggest buildings are the university. We had a good time. Experiencing new places is always fun and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home