


About a week or ago I went to my first hockey match. One of my friends hooked us up with soem free tickets. The game is played the AT&T center; the Spurs basketball stadium. They convert the court into the hockey field game days. I know what your thinking..hockey in San Antonio?? Yeah that's what I said. The team is called the Rampage; they were played the Houston TX team. It was fun; but definitely not a converted hockey fan. Was kind of hard to follow the puck sometimes; would be zooming around on the ice. The best part is when the players fight; take off the clothes and helmets. I caught one of the first fights that broke out.
1 Comments:
In my class we did a Christmas rebus asking the favorite song of hockey players. Is was "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home