Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tennessee Visit

Above: The kids are good about doing what you ask..asked them both to stick out their tongues. Great photo guys!!

Above: Needless to say Ben was not good at walking in heals. He sure struggled; but did his best. There's a reason only girls where them. I think we girls were born to walk them from birth. Also, I'm thinking this a photo we can embarrass Ben when he his a teenager or college. Not sure if he will want his friends to see this photo.

Above: Ms.Izzie walked in my heels like a model. She had NO trouble at all; was quite impressed. She walked better in them than I did the first time I bought heels.



Above: The many faces of Izzie. I would prompt her on which face to make. My favorite one is the tongue one.


These photos are when I went to Tennessee in October to visit. Had a good time w/the kids and helping out. Played lots and lots of trucks, reading books, and playing games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home