
Above: Clay and Kirsten. My two parents here in Texas. They live about 45 South of S.A. Always have a great time when I hang out with them. Never boring down in South Texas. They always take such good care of me. They don't have any kids. So they have adopted as the little brown daughter they never had. For Thanksgiving they invited me spend Thanksgiving with Kirsten's family. It was nice and relaxing.


Above: Meet "little Clay"..named after Dad Clay. The first I stayed at their house he scared the jeebies out of me. Looks pretty real, uh? I rolled over in bed and forgot he was there. Luckily, he's not scary like Chucky the doll :). Now anytime I visit; have to have "little clay" in my room. He has grown on me.



Above: The automatic deer feeder. We kept waiting for it to go off hoping to bring in the deer. But no luck; the feeder never went off.

Above: Thanksgiving Clay and I went deer hunting. A first for me. Went before the sun was about to go down. Unfortunately we didn't get to see any deer. It was an experience; but I don't know how guys just sit in a deer blind for hours and hours and not fall asleep.
2 Comments:
I'm glad you had good friends to stay with on the holiday.
The hunting shack looks remarkably like an outhouse.
You will have to talk to your Uncle Johnie here in Oklahoma about sitting for hours. He sits for hours in his tree stand every deer season.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home