
Above: This was our first site of the beach. As soon as we saw it, our faces just lit up and life was officially stress free and simple.
A week ago KZ and I went to Padre Island for a weekend to celebrate us both passing our big graduate exams. Once you drive through Corpus Christi, you see exits for Padre Island. It's not a Florida beach for only 2 1/1 hrs away, you can enjoy a nice beach. The Gulf of Mexico is pretty salty; but makes up the very warm waters. We had a great time lots of sun, relaxing, and fun. One of the best mini vacation trips I've ever been on.

Above: To save money, we stayed at a very cheap inn. Or as we like to refer to as ghetto inn. The shower had no soap provided, had to go buy some. Only one lamp in the whole room, but it was a place to stay.


Above: We borrowed a cooler from one of my friends. All we needed was beer, sandwich stuff, twix, water, and chips. That's all you need on a beach.

Above: We decided to buy an umbrella. This is when KZ was actually enjoying the shade. Needless to say we ended up returning it; it would not stay in the ground for anything. We spent more time chasing it on the beach; the wind kept blowing it away constantly.


Above: I invested in my first ever bikini






Above: We dark skinned people DO tan, I got a very dark tan. Let's just say I have a painted on bikini tan.






1 Comments:
I'm glad you had fun on the beach. But that motel! Isn't that the motel from Psycho? The only part of the beach that looks good to me is the ice chest but I prefer mine without a side dish of sand.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home