Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Raw Oyster....yummy!

Above: My first time to try raw oyster. It was pretty good. Wasn't has great as sushi; but was yummy.We put a little bit of horse radish and cocktail sauce on it; then slurped it out of the shell.

Above: my friend BJ. I met him a few months after I started working at CTRC last year. He's a radiology doctor at one of the main hospitals here in town. This was his last night in town; He moved back to his home town on the East coast.

Above: These are two of other cool doctor friends I met that night

1 Comments:

Anonymous patsy said...

Katie, it was good to catch up with you from your recent blog entries. Sounds as if you are staying busy with work and friends.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home