Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday, July 05, 2009

KZ's birthday

A few weeks ago it was KZ's birthday. We went out to one of our favorite bar/restaurant that is a very popular place here in town


Above: Our favorite drink is a saki bomb. You drop the saki down the glass and mix it with a Japanese beer called Ichiban. Hmmm....saki bomb!!


Above: For KZ's birthday I bought him a present he absolutely loved. One day we had been talking about things we use to do as kids. We both found out we used to love reading Archie comic books. Or should I say we use to love reading them while in church. He told me how he use to stick the Archie book in his Bible to look like he was in "reading the Bible." I told him I use to do the same exact thing...he busted up laughing. He thought he was the only one that did that. So as joke I bought him an Archie book for his birthday. As you can tell fom the photo I surprsied him with the present. Mom---I know you're reading this...so please forgive me. I promise I didn't read Archie all the time in church; but just sometimes. What can I say I was multi-tasking....reading my Archie and listing to the preacher all at once. The things we use to do as kids :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

Children have always done things they never tell their parents. Even I, as old as I am, remember doing things my parents never knew about.

I wonder if I would tell them now if they were living? Hmmmm, probably not.

Happy Birthday KZ!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous patsy said...

I guess every kid has read Archie comic books. Even, I remember them from my time.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home