
A few weeks ago, KZ and went to go visit one of my favorite patients I have at work. He gave me his business card and told to stop by sometime. He makes lots of rustic furniture, picture frames, knick knacks, etc. I saw this picture frame and fell in love with it. I made sure and had him personally sign the back of it for me. It reminds me of Arizona; and plus it matches my house. He even cut me a good deal on the photo. One thing I love about my job is that I can get know many patients really well and vice versa.
P.S. KZ wanted to make sure and let it be known he took this photo. He is very proud of the photo. So to humor him I told I would make sure and post that on my blog. He didn't want me stealing all of the thunder apparently :)
1 Comments:
Excellent photo KZ! You didn't cut off her head. If you check in posts below, you'll see Katie DID cut your head off.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home