
Above: I was in the kitchen using the electric mixer. The noise was quite new to him, he didn't know what to make of it. This was his way of trying to get a better view of where the noise was coming from. There's something animal I think called a Meerkat...they sit up in the same position that Yinny is...didn't think cat's could do it

Above: Yinny still loving his new toy he got for Xmas from mom. Has three entrance holes to jump or play through. This day he was hyper and tipped it over where he could play peek-boo through the top
2 Comments:
Cute pictures. He's the best looking grandcat I have. His fur is so shiny and pretty. Love you!
Katie, I can tell that you love this cat! He is lucky to have you as his owner.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home