My newest invention
Now I know what you're thinking..."she's being mean to that cute cat." Don't let Yinny fool you..you. He's enjoying my new cat hair removal w/a built in brush. It didn't cost me anything..completely free. As you can tell from the photo...it is what it looks like. The long extension of my vacuum cleaner with an attached brush. Normally, Yinny would run away anytime the vacuum would come on. The past few months he's gotten use it. One day he was laying on the kitchen table chairs waiting for me to finish. I jokingly thought I would try to vacuum him to see if he liked it...thinking he would run away. Little Yinny is quite a special/one of kind cat. He actually loved me vacuuming him. As you can tell from the photo he started stretching out so I could vacuum him better. So forget the cat brush....vacuum up the cat it is!

1 Comments:
If you had trained Ozzie to be vacuumed, we would have had less cat hair everywhere.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home