Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1st Texas Home

I know I'm a little behind in posting, but in my defense it took me awhile to finally get everything the way I want. I figured since i moved to a new place, i'd have a new blog background too. Hope you like it. So i put pictures of my new place. I live in one of the nice parts of town. Unfortunately, San Antonio is re-doing so many of their highways I'm able to get everything I need on my side of town. So I don't have to fight this big city traffic too bad. In a lot of ways i really miss my AZ apartment, but this place is ok. I have already decided to move though, once my lease is up. We did pick a good location though, the grad school I plan on attending is right down the road. The main I like my place is that it's bigger than my last place. The only bad thing about living in a big city is that it does take a little longer to get places and that you can't avoid the highways. I've already learned when the rush hour times are. People here are lot nicer than in Arizona it seems. The weather has been quite as nice as Az though, really miss that. Still haven't found a job yet, trying not to get discouraged. Taking two classes at night and then just whatever the rest of the day. So all in all, I really like it here. Really glad i moved here, gives me comfort knowing that my friends and family aren't quite so far anymore. Haven't made any friends yet, but I'm sure in time i will.









Above: my living room as wall separating it from the dining room, so wasn't able to get just one good shot of the whole room, had to take two pics of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home