Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Catching Sunday zzzzz's


This Sunday was Superbowl Sunday. I had grandpa, grandma, and chris over at my place to watch the game. Grandma and Grandpa had never watched tv on a HD tv, so thought they could have the full experience at my place. Unfortunately my team didn't win, i was for the patriots. Ying Yang was a little nervous at first of the new people, but after a while he was his friendly cuddly self. We all took turns letting him sleep in our laps throughout the game. I got a really cute pic of him all layed out on his blanket, it was just too adorable not to take a pic of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a picture of Grandma, Grandpa and Chris allowing Yin Yang to sleep in their laps!

Wish I could have been there--for the food--not the game.

Love you,

Mom

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home