Happy B-day to Me!!
Well, for my b-day i got a new roommate. Not a human one, but an animal. I finally got a kitty or "OWWW" as Ben would say. Compliments of mom and dad, they paid my apt pet deposit for me as a present. And Mom- even best he's a short haired one too. Makes Ozzy seem like fur ball. And Patsy and Wingo: if you're reading this, I used the money you sent to actually get my kitty. The money included the price, it's update shots, was already neutered, and microchip implanted in him. So thanks to everyone!! One one of the best presents i've gotten. The main thing about my new kitty is that he has good set of lungs, he hated the box I had him when taking him home. Let's just say between him crying and stratchin the box and driving through heavy traffic on road i don't drive much, wasn't too much fun. It almost seemed just as bad as having a crying baby in the car. Been keepin him a box at night, doesn't like at all. I've had to completely put the box flaps over it w/book on top, because he mastered jumping out or between any cracks i left open. At times it was like i had crazed animal in the box, he will see the box shaking back and forth. So i've been treating him a like an actual baby, i'll put in his box about an 1hr before i go to bed, so he will get most of his crying done before i go to bed. But as soon as i take him out of the box, he is purring and his happy. So i think he's starting to get used to his new home. In about week, i'll finally let him not sleep in the box.

1 Comments:
Oh course, I'm reading this! I have been checking your blog every day before I leave work --high speed internet, you know! It's good to see that you are getting settled. Everything looks nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home