Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Friday, February 01, 2008

Cute Bad Little Boy!!

I was telling mom how much my little kitty HATES the box he stays in at night. He doesn't just cry a lot. So just to show you how much he hates it, i took a pic of what his box looks like inside after each night. And also, I took a pic of his mutilated temporary foil litter pan after each night of sleeping in the box. I now I have to keep extras in the house, once you see it you will see what i mean.
Above: Don't let this little cute face, fool you!!

Above: Don't think i've ever had a cat that did this much damage

Above: Now you see why i keep extras. It was suppose to be a square shape, not any more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home