Name this kitty??
Unfortunately, I just can't seem to think of a good name for him yet. He has first vet appt next tues, so needed a name by then. So mom suggested have a internet contest on who can come w/a good name. So i posted some other pics, showing all of his different colorings, so to help give you inspiration in coming up w/names. So been trying to think of a cool name due to him being black and white. Don't want to name him a name that every one gives an animal w/his coloring, such as oreo, that's too boring i think. So if you any names, just post them on my page. So i figured w/more help of name idea's i should come up w/one. Ready...set....think.....

2 Comments:
I like the new background. Looks good. Blogs make a great way to keep up.
Just some thoughts....Ebbie (a play on the word ebony), B.W. (black and white, I know..not very original)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home