Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Friday, July 11, 2008

Post Surgery

Yesterday Yin-Yang had a minor surgery. I had his front claws taken out. Something I've been waiting to do. YAY!!..NO more unwanted scratches on the body or furniture. I know I have marks on my body from every cat we've ever had before we got them de-clawed. No need to ever get a tatoo, I have my permanent claw mark scars from my past and previous cats. I felt so lonely when I came home from work yesterday and Yin-Yang wasn't here to greet me. At first I thought he was going to be mad at me , but he's been in the best mood ever since I brought him back home. Every time I've had to take him to the vet he never fights it, he's such a good patient. Thanks mom for helping me pay to get him de-clawed. Yin-Yang may not appreciate it, but I DEFINITELY do!!

Above: First thing he did when I brought him home was eat, then he's just been hanging around the house. He's not quite his hyper playful mood yet, but I'm sure in a few days he'll be back to himself.

Above: Yin-Yang is the only cat who I don't have to force into the cat carrier; all the other cats would run away if they just saw the carrier. I guess they were like how some humans hate going to the doctor and will do anything to avoid going. After we came back from the vet, he voluntarily went inside. All the other cat's we had to turn carrier upside down, grab the cat w/a blanket and literally shove them in the cat carrier. So as of now Yin-Yang holds first place for the best cat when it comes to vet experiences.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the life of a spoiled city cat. When Ozzie went to the vet recently, he traveled in a cardboard box taped with hot pink duct tape. And Ozzie had such an attitude, he traveled home in a butterfly net!

There you go, the difference in city cousin and country cousin.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO remember Ozzie, don't you? He's your 'other' cat.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home