Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Austin trip





Above: Nicole, me, Yvette (Have no clue of the guys name. Everytime we go to Austin random people will just jump in photos when we're taking them. At first I got kinda annoyed; but later I decided it adds character to the photo)

A few weeks ago my friends and I had a girl night in Austin. We hadn't been to Austin in awhile; figured we were due for one. As usual we had crazy fun...Austin is always fun and never boring! Had fun time drinking, dancing, and meeting new people.



Above 2 photos: The night before Austin my good dr friend BJ flew in from DC for the weekend; he's the one in the bottom photo. Got together with him and his friends here in town. Had a good time. Never boring when I hang out w/him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home