Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Did I Do That??


A few weeks ago, i finally bought myself a brand new bed. I upgraded my full size bed to queen size. As the mattress guys were removing my old bed, what did i find but tons of that stuffing that is suppose to be in the box spring of beds. It didn't just fall out by itself of course. Over the time I've had Ying-Yang he punctured enough holes from underneath my bed w/his claws to remove all of the stuffing. Or usually once he would puncture holes he would play up inside of the box spring; it was his own playground. I found this in piles underneath my bed. This is exactly why i waited to get him declawed before i bought my new bed. Normally, i should get annoyed at him, but how could i get mad at this cute 'lil face....can you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys! Yes, he is cute and he is short-haired--unlike a certain other kitty. Will I ever let you and Dad live that down? Not on your life.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home