Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Meet Henry: Science Lab Project

Meet "Henry" my science lab project that was right before finals. My finals was a few weeks ago, meant to post it then. Part of our final was over the reproductive system. So for our lab report we had to dissect a fetal pig, cut it open and label major parts. I meant to get a picture of it after we cut it open, but i forgot to. At first, i didn't wanna cut on "Henry" i had my lab partner do it. I was a little grossed out at first. But as i got into it, it wasn't too bad. The grossest part was when i was cutting the upper body part, and some of the juices starting coming out of poor "Henry's" nose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you notice what Henry is reclining on? Looks like the bread pan in my cabinet. Yuk!

How did you label his innards? Did you use PostIt Notes?

I'm glad it was you and not me. But I'm proud of you for sticking with it.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home