
So about a month KZ and I spent a few hours downtown. He had never experienced some of the tourist things. So we did the Alamo, the Mexican market, had lunch, etc. That was before it was really hot; so it was nice to be outside.


Above: These have to be the biggest Mardi Gra beads I've ever seen. I wanted to buy them; but not for $25 dollars.


Above: KZ and came across these freaky dolls in the Mexican market. They were so ugly I had to take a picture. But if you read what they are; they apparently are part of the Mexican tradition. Wanna guess the price....no more than $20 dollars..righ?....Yeah...we were wrong. The smaller dolls were priced $400 and the bigger dolls are $800is. Unfortnately, they didn't get any money from me and KZ that day.

Above: There was an outdoor funhouse we stopped by; was a fun picture to take
2 Comments:
I need a mirror like that to make my legs longer. Does it make your hips look more narrow too?
Sounds like fun! I loved the Mexican market when we were there last summer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home