Sorry Mom it took me longer than I said to finally post pics of my new apartment...I LOVE my new place. My favorite thing is the washer/dryer in the apartment...like my first apartment in college. I forgot to take a picture of my bedroom; but I figure there's nothing amazing about a bedroom. Finally I came across a first...I have ceiling fan w/a light in my bedroom..I LOVE IT! I've never had a fan in an apartment. Will be great during the summer; but I have already been using it a lot. Like I told you before it's even closer to work than my other apartment. Ying-Yang has gotten used to the new place and seems to like it too.

Above: I definitely made sure to get a top apartment..having the top is always THE BEST


Above: Every floor has these hallways. I love it because it's always well lit and is great in blocking the wind or rain.

Above: The pool area and the work out building. Has all your basic cardio machines and a tv


Above: Unlike the other apartment has a very nice deck w/a big storage closet too. I get great view of the sunsets from my living room

Above: So w/my supervision only I thought Ying Yang would love to go outside. Which he does. Anytime the door is open he wants out. But for safety I don't ever leave him out w/me being close

Above: Caught little Yinny sun bathing yesterday...enjoying our warm MLK weekend

Above: So believe it or not mom, I wanted to quit having my purple bathroom. Wanted a nice neutral color and non girlie bathroom. So figured brown was a good choice

Above: My kitchen has a really big food pantry; its where the door is. Floor to ceiling shelves; hands down the biggest pantry out of all my apartments

Above: Nice dining area perfect for my dining set. My washer/dryer is right behind the doors
2 Comments:
I LOVE IT! The living room is so inviting with the doors opening to the deck. Is that a new rug? Can't wait to see it.
Love you loads!
Yes, beautiful. Next time we come to San Antonio we can relax around your pool.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home