St.Patrick's Day: Austin, TX
For St.Patrick's day me and the girls went to Austin, TX. Since I've been here I haven't had a chance to go yet. Everyone I talk to told me that Austin is a great place to live and have fun; especially for the younger crowd. Were they ever right....I want to live in Austin now. It's a good thing I didn't go to UT Austin for college; not sure if I would've studied so much. Austin is famous for it's 6th street and 4th street. It's lined w/nothing but bars, clubs, restaurants. A lot of bars will offer cute girls free drinks hoping to attract the guys obviously. So we all didn't have to pay much for drinks...it was great!! We discovered Austin is the place to be for St.Patrick's day. It was so crowed w/the tons of people. Austin is only about 1 1/2 from San Antonio. We got there about 9:30is and didn't get back to San Antonio till 4am. Was pretty tired the next day....but it's all good...it pays to be young still. Some weekend we girls plan on going back...even the weekend UT Austin in a fun place to be.

2 Comments:
Those are some socks! I'm guessing you won't wear them every day to work ????
The artist on the sidewalk was amazing. I'm glad someone has that talent. I can't draw a stick figure on the chalkboard.
Love you!
Tons of people and lots of excitement--sounds as if you were in the right place!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home