Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Labor Day weekend

I finally got to see the Colin, Nat, and the kids. I had Labor Day off, so figured so need to stay here by myself. Ben and I had a great time. I bought him some blocks, bath toys, and bathtub markers for his early birthday present. We had lots of fun playing w/all of them and his other toys. The weather was great, a nice break from the Texas heat. Even though my trip was short, I'm so glad i went. Had a great time!! So thanks guys for letting me come visit. Love you all!!


Above: me and Ben were having a staring contest, sorry to say Ben always laughed first

Above: Captured Izzie in one of her many standing moments





Above: While Nat was having choir practice at church, Ben and I spent time outside by the river just playing around, lots of rock throwing, and playing on the playground


Below: Before we got to the airport in in North Carolina, we found a really nice rest area with a beautiful patch of flowers. We decided to get our stretch out legs and take some last minute pictures





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super pictures! I think you just might be Ben's girlfriend. Too bad your brother didn't get in a shot.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking that both you and Nat have a knack for taking great pictures. Great pictures of the kids, and that field of flowers was beautiful!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Natalee Creech said...

We had fun Katie! Ben was so excited when he found out you were coming. Now that you're gone he asks every day to take a bath so he can use the squirters and the markers! (And he keeps stealing Izzie's toy away from her!)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home