Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

Work was more fun than work today. We get to all dress up at work. There is even a halloween contest for the best costume and prizes; we didn't win though. But we still had lots of fun dressing up and taking photos. Each floor usually has a specific theme. On the Breast Clinic, we decided to dress up as school girls. So we had the school girls, a mom (which is Rose dressed up in robe), then the "mean witch/teacher (which is Jessica), then the old grandpa (who is Wanda). Everyone gave us lot of compliments.


Above: Mari, Barbara, Kristal, and me


Above 2 phots: Believe it or not this a Wanda underneath this outfit. She had a great outfit. Looks like a real old man, right?She borrowed all the clothes from her dad. I wanted to be silly and take this photo :)

Above: I am the "naughty" schoolgirl.

Above: "Bad" and "Good"

Above: me and Tony (works on 3rd floor). he is "el chapulin,"an old hispanic comedy show. I had never heard of it; had to ask who he was


Above: we wanted to add the suckers as our prop


Above: me and Jessica

Above: me and rose. Rose had great outfit. don't worry she purposely dressed like this. the hair believe it or not is a wig and she brought hamper full of clothes as her prop



Above: these are the girls that work on 3rd floor. Their theme was pirates


Above: two of our girls were gone today, but this all the girls I work w/up on my floor. a great group of girls; we all get along and always help each other out!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, looks like you had more fun at the work party than going out in th neighborhood tricking and treating. Good pic's, good work team. Wingo

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have such a nice crew and place to work. Looks like fun. See you Thanksgiving.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pictures! But just what is Tony doing with his 'mallet'? You tell that one to keep his tools to himself.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home