Katie

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas 08

So Nat informed me over Xmas how behind in the blog I am...I know I know. So I didn't go picture crazy while in TN during Xmas. But here are my photos from my holiday break.


Above: I taught been how to the 'Hook 'em horns sign'...which he did very well...except he would say 'Cook 'em horns'....but because Ben is soo cute I'll forgive him :)

Above: Ben secretly putting on Izzie's fake lipstick. I don't think Ben knew I took this photo...means I can use this photo to embarrass him later in his teen years...maybe uh?


Above: me playing the game Hungry Hungry Hippos, which I hold the world record in 14 marbles...unless Ben or Nat have beat that since Xmas

Above: Was trying to show the really fun way to go down the slide...but unfortunately he wouldn't do it

Above: 1...2...3....SMILE!

Above: 1....2.....3....FUNNY FACE!


Above: Was just too cute not to the put on the blog


Above: Our outing at the purple park

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate for updating your blog. I like your apartment. Really neat. Great pic's from Christmas. Looks like you really enjoyed your holiday in TN.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you get Ben to do the funny face? And how did I not know it was happening? Where was my camera?

As for the world record in Hippos. . .be sure to put that on your resume. Surely that skill can land you a great position :)

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures, Katie! You and Natalee both do a great job with your cameras.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Natalee Creech said...

It's fun to see pictures of my kids that I didn't take! Love the funny faces and Ben with the lipstick. And Katie on the slide.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Natalee Creech said...

I was just showing Ben the pictures and he said the first one with the tree and presents was his "very, very, very, very, very favorite, cause I love presents!"

8:28 AM  
Blogger Natalee Creech said...

i love cows...Ben

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home